Mr.Trash Wheel catches debris from the river
2014 in Baltimore, USA runs the ship Mr.Trash Wheel, which clears the river of debris, preventing discarded plastic bottles and cigarette butts to get across the Harbor to the ocean. The project has already managed to collect about 500 tons of garbage, and at the end of last year there was a second boat. Mr.Trash Wheel uses the energy of the flow, but if it proves too weak, rooftop solar panels are installed. The developed system is Autonomous and is assisted by a dedicated team. Meanwhile in the Netherlands tested the drone for garbage collection — Waste Shark.
- [for publicity] Frameless Doogee Mix — what’s in the box?
- Oppo has introduced Oppo F3 — phablet with dual front camera and inflated price
- Cards, money, two, blah-blah – post about how to manage the account in the App Store
- [for publicity] May have discounts and sales on GearBest
- The Chinese have already copied the new Nokia 3310
- How old can be a star?