Quadcopters recently turned from entertainment to a full-fledged sport. Racing quadcopter (FPV) are gaining popularity around the world, the competition has been held abroad and in Russia, though at the Amateur level. And no wonder — in fact, the racer is at the helm of a racing car straight out of “Star wars.”
- Japanese space Agency will visit the moons of Mars in 2024
- The Android maker has officially unveiled its own smartphone
- New details about the battery OUKITEL K10000 Pro (+contest)
- Mars, user survival: where to find food, water and shelter?
- “Yandex” has shown a prototype of its unmanned vehicle