Scientists have long discussed the probability of presence of water on the moon. In previous studies, was discovered traces of water in covered shadow the icy regions of the poles of the satellite, however, the results of a new study conducted by experts at brown University, I propose to look deeper, indicating that a significant amount of water may be hiding inside the moon rocks.
- The fertility of Western men over the last 50 years has decreased by half
- Presented a device that allows you to use your smartphone in the absence of any communication networks
- The project “Food from electricity.” How is that even possible?
- Musk has shown in the first underground Elevator for cars
- 6 reasons why BLUBOO S8 should be of interest to us