On the building of the headquarters of Twitter appeared projection “Bante Russian bots”. About this on his page said user Sean Knox.
“Russian Ban bots” projecting on Twitter HQ right now pic.twitter.com/musk8g085y
— Sean Knox ? (@smk) October 11, 2017
Most likely, this call is associated with the involvement of Russian hackers in the US presidential election.
Previously, Facebook found about 0.5 million fake accounts and pages that from may 2015 to may 2017 engaged in “polarisation” in the United States. The social network has revealed these accounts, when began to check the possible influence of the government of Russia on elections of the President of the United States.
Recall, we recently told you that the Russian company bought BY Microsoft in defiance of U.S. sanctions.
- Review of the Google Pixel headphones Buds with built-in translator
- How to download videos from YouTube in three ways
- The company OnePlus was accused of collecting data about users
- Dow Jones reported that Google bought Apple for $9 billion
- In China, the tour guide is afraid of the “cracking” under his feet glass bridge