NASA has developed the concept of suspended lunar greenhouse
To long to live and work on the moon or Mars, you need to eat well. A healthy diet is unthinkable without fruit, vegetables and herbs, so the problem with growing food is to scientists almost as urgent as the establishment of the habitable modules, the manufacture of spacesuits, and the design of reliable spacecraft. In Kennedy Space center have created the concept of the greenhouse, suitable for planting various plants on space stations. In the future, the project will not only be able to help with providing researchers with vitamins, but also will allow scientists to explore the possibility of integrating the beds in life support systems of ships and bases.
On this topic: ( from category Articles )
- The Creator of Siri offers to use AI to expand human memory
- SCREAMY SKI — like platformer with voice control
- The choice is: gadgets for pumping car
- On the website of Call of Duty: WWII found the Easter eggs
- Huawei and Intel signed a Memorandum of cooperation
- Fun — an hour. How much will stand the battery gaming laptop?