NASA has solved the mystery of hundreds of mysterious flashes near the Ground
space Agency NASA has recorded more than hundreds of flashes, flickering on the planet, and have figured out the riddle that tormented astronomer Carl Sagan more than two decades. These flashes are so powerful that they can be seen even from space. Initially it was thought that they are caused by reflected light of the Sun falling on the ocean surface. But then the same flash NASA began to celebrate on the ground. And at that time no one could answer what is their source.
- Sony has developed high-speed optical sensor for robots
- Voice assistant Cortana got a holographic avatar
- In OpenAI Elon musk taught robots to follow people
- Specialists of the U.S. air force has developed a “liquid” armor
- The results of the opening of the Google I/O 2017 — the name of the Android O did not become known
- Samsung Galaxy S8 may be released in versions for Windows 10 Mobile