Nasa released high-quality photos of Jupiter
Published new pictures of the surface of Jupiter
Published new pictures of the surface of Jupiter.
What happens there?
Photos taken by the ship IPO and judging by them, on Jupiter snowfalls, most likely, sediments consist of ammonia ice and water. A huge 80-kilometer-long cloud was captured at a distance of from 4 to 14, 000 kilometers from the planet’s surface.
On this topic: ( from category Articles )
- The secret to a long and healthy life can be very simple
- Re-SpaceX launched a Dragon spacecraft
- Dutch startup will build a Hyperloop in Europe
- American airports starts testing the system which recognize faces
- Google along with Wonder woman teaches children the programming
- Both Windows-computers on Snapdragon 835 cope with difficult problems?