The us space Agency (NASA) has published on its official YouTube channel a robot that is designed to search for alien life.
In NASA noted that the shown video the robot can be used to search for life on Mars or on Jupiter’s moon, Europe.
The robot is able to search for extraterrestrial life, called Pop-Up Flat Folding Explorer Robots (PUFFER). It is characterized by small size, and thanks to the collapsible design is easy to transport larger planetary Rovers.
Earlier, NASA reported that it had found at 39.5 light years from the Solar system’s three habitable planets.
- iOS 11 will “kill” about 200 000 applications
- Artificial intelligence DeepMind learns to gain experience
- Google-Levi’s – “smart” jacket for $ 350
- HTC has introduced an external battery that support two-way fast charging
- TP-Link displays on the Ukrainian market for inexpensive dual-band router Archer C25