National search engine “Sputnik” has not met expectations
the Newspaper “Vedomosti” reports, created in 2014, the Russian search engine “Sputnik” is going to close or fundamentally change, adapting it for other tasks. According to the source Newspapers, a national search engine has great potential and used to work the machine learning algorithms and resources can be used, for example, for e-government. But as the search engine “Sputnik” itself does not justify.
- Review of Brainwavz headphones B200: a “rebar” is good, but two?
- With antibiotics was able to block the ability of cancer cells to obtain energy
- SpaceX can send to Mars two spacecraft
- Scientists first managed to obtain images of electron motion in graphene
- Computers, many countries were attacked virus-the extortioner
- Windows computers on ARM chips will not experience problems with x86-applications