Neuralink Elon Musk. Part four: brain-computer interfaces
Eccentric in the best sense of the word entrepreneur, playboy, philanthropist Elon Musk known around the world. He decided to bring humanity into space, to colonize Mars, to abandon a disposable rockets. He decided to make the world cleaner, transplanted us from cars with internal combustion engines to self-driving cars. While unfolding these businesses, he does not sit idly by. He conceived Neuralink that will help us become new people. Without borders and without weaknesses, as it should be in the new world (Elon musk). To document the crazy ideas Mask, as always, volunteered Tim urban from WaitButWhy (he wrote about artificial intelligence, colonization of Mars and SpaceX). We present one of the best works of modern popular science journalism. Further, in the first person.
- Robot ostrich can run without the help of sensors and cameras with computer
- Project Scorpio showed in the video. However, so far only Dev Kit
- Is extraterrestrial life, it might be better to look for extraterrestrial technology?
- Corporation “Irkut” has released the first flying prototype of MS-21
- How does it work? | Wi-Fi in the subway
- The Chinese company unveiled a smartphone with four cameras