Like Islands sticking out of the smooth surface of the ocean, dreams pierce our sleep incoherent episodes of consciousness. How come these fragments of thoughts in sleep the brain — this question has long concerned scientists and philosophers. Tens of years, scientists have linked dreams with the phase of rapid eye movement (REM), when resting the brain, paradoxically, produces high-frequency brain waves that are very similar to those born during wakefulness.
- “Smart” juicer for $ 400 wiped his nose
- A blind resident of the UK got “glasses with artificial intelligence”
- CityHawk — passenger version of the aircraft Cormorant for urban transportation
- Major update Windows 10 will be released every spring and autumn
- Discounts on apps and games for Android: April 21,