New test helps detect cancer 10 years before his appearance
the Problem of early diagnosis of life-threatening diseases is one of the most important areas of modern medicine. And recently, experts from Johns Hopkins University conducted the first tests universal test for cancer that can diagnose tumors ten years before the first symptoms. The method is called “liquid biopsy”, and the methodology of analysis is virtually indistinguishable from normal blood sampling.
- SpaceX will orbit a top secret drone, the U.S. air force
- Battery OUKITEL K10000 Pro climbs to new heights
- How does it work? | Keyboard
- Created drone on gasoline, can fly for five days
- The first module of cloud technologies in Siberia
- Formed by 22 people, a team of NASA astronauts for future space missions