Next Nokia flagship will compete with iPhone and Galaxy 8 S8 (video)
Blogger Evan Blass winter has carefully studied a video presentation of the new gadgets Nokia and found in it four of the smartphone is presented to the public three. Although the company HMD Global, which owns the legendary brand, and has removed the video from his official site, he has managed to spread across the network. Experts believe that the fourth model, which can be attributed to the category of high-end, it will be able to compete with the flagships of Samsung and Apple, the Finnish brand is returning to its former glory.
Some outsiders still claim that such a gadget will be as much as two. Nokia 9 and Nokia 8, which goes on sale later this year, will work on the OS Android. One of the novelties just depicted in the video is the first smartphone on the left.
After analyzing the available information, the resource NokiaPowerUser, said that a smartphone with dual rear camera video — Nokia 8, and next to him is still not Nokia 6, and still unannounced Nokia 7, so far despite the resemblance, appeared on a video it posted flash.
Overall, the company’s Global HMD in the near future intends to offer to the public seven new devices with different characteristics.
- Laptops follow users
- In the case of non-blocking Russian websites providers will be fined
- Compare Apple iPhone 7 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S8+!
- The new generation of Apple Watch will be able to control the level of sugar in the blood
- Xiaomi has introduced two new devices: a “smart” camera and a “smart” lamp
- 9 useful tweaks to Windows 10