Recently there was an unpleasant incident with the new console from Nintendo. One of the owners of consoles and part-time independent video game developer complained in his Twitter account that his new microSD card from SanDisk, which he bought specially for Switch burned. When he pulled it out of the device, it is found that the memory card almost melted – on plastic is left clear imprint of his finger.
Many immediately assumed that this microSD card – cheap fake purchased by the author of the tweet on eBay. However, later the owner of the console was assured that I bought the memory card in online store Amazon and had all the necessary tests to ensure its authenticity.
It should be noted that this is an isolated case. Most likely, the problem lies in the memory card, which could be defective.
- Google Chrome is now the careful uses computer resources
- The robot is a virtuoso plays the piano, from classical to jazz (7 photos + video)
- PrivatBank has launched a tool that allows you to make payments using a smartphone
- Hushme mask, through which your conversations no one hears
- Xiaomi has signed with Warner Music affiliate agreement