The network already for a long time there are rumors of a flagship Nokia smartphone 9. The device has been certified in different agencies, appeared in benchmarks, but in the last month and were seen at all collection of photos with him. However, if the smartphone was in a special protective case that hides his appearance. Resource TechDroider published a video where based on all the previous leaks render shows the Nokia 9 from all sides. While the quality of the video is not inferior to official advertisement.
Judging by this video, Nokia 9 looks to be similar to the previously presented smartphones Nokia 6, 5 and 3. He will receive an all-metal body with a fingerprint scanner under the screen and dual camera on the back. The camera will be supplemented with laser autofocus and dual flash.
According to rumors, Nokia 9 will receive a 5.3-inch OLED display with a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels, eight-core Snapdragon 835, 6/8 GB of RAM, 64/128 GB of internal memory, battery capacity of 3 800 mAh battery with support for fast charging QuickCharge 4-and 8-megapixel front camera.
It is reported that Nokia 9 will cost in Europe €749, and in the US is $699.
- Ulefone Gemini with dual camera and 3 GB RAM costs a little more than 7000 rubles
- Microsoft was one of the largest data breaches in the history of the company
- Users in many countries complain of the failure of Skype
- How to choose a tablet: expert advice
- HTC U11 have tested the strength of