Novosibirsk programmer has installed compass-implant
a Year ago, we wrote about a startup Cyborg Nest in the development of the compass-implant. Mounted on the body of the user, it vibrates when a person turns to the North. It turns out that a couple of months ago, the chip went on sale, so Daniel Lytkin, a resident of Novosibirsk, already set himself, becoming, according to him, the first person implanted with the compass.
- What do people that never feel pain?
- #news high tech | Issue 192
- A group of scientists from the UK plans to create an analogue of the Matrix
- China will start developing mimicking brain AI
- For the past 10 years, the author drew illustrations for his novel in Microsoft Paint
- Glass Maze Blade temporarily reduced price