Last week, the company Lenovo has announced a smartphone S10 Pro, which is an improved version of the proven S10. The device has improved protection against water according to the standard IP68, which enables it to be at a depth of 2 meters in an hour. Also, the smartphone meets military standard of durability MIL-STD-810G, making it able to withstand a fall from 1.5 m height. Now the manufacturer has revealed the detailed specifications Lenovo S10 Pro.
And although outwardly Lenovo S10 Pro is similar to the usual Lenovo S10 inside smartphones are somewhat different. The Pro version has got 3 GB of RAM and drive on 32 GB, whereas the S10 is available only 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB ROM. This update allows you to store more apps and data on device, while working with a large number of running programs.
Also in Lenovo S10 Pro front camera resolution increased from 2 to 5 MP, which should have a positive impact on the quality of the photos. Another important change was the transition to a newer version of the Android operating system 7.0 Nougat. The manufacturer decided not to use any add-ins and third-party user interface, offering users Android, what this system is meant to Google.
Key features of Lenovo S10 Pro:
- protection to IP68 standard (up to an hour to a depth of 2 meters);
- Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box;
- 5-inch HD display, covered with tempered glass Corning Gorilla glass 3;
- 64-bit Quad-core MediaTek processor MT6737T 1.5 GHz;
- 3 GB RAM;
- 32 GB of internal memory;
- 8-megapixel main camera with Sony sensor;
- A 5-megapixel front camera;
- support fast charging and OTG;
- the NXP audio chip SmartPA.
- Tim cook believes the iPhone X justified
- What I want to be when it grew time to decide
- Russia has identified the frequencies for networks of the fifth generation
- Blackview A7 Pro: smartphone for 4000 rubles n-n-Nada?
- Overview Metroid: Samus Returns — the cure for hatred of Nintendo