In anticipation of the imminent presentation of the Taiwanese company HTC has published a teaser showing part of the housing of the future device. Judging by the picture, the novelty will receive a very thin frame on the sides and bottom of the display, so this will be the first gadget Taiwanese manufacturer in a similar design. It is expected that at the event, the company will show the smartphone U11 Plus, which will be the new flagship.
As seen in the picture, HTC has decided not to make the corners rounded as other manufacturers like LG, Samsung or Apple. Many thought that before us flagship HTC U11 Plus with 6-inch display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. Reportedly, he will be comparable in size with the usual 5.5 inch HTC U11.
Presentation HTC U11 Plus is scheduled for November 2.
- Apple confirmed the problem with the lack of iPhone X
- Insiders: Samsung Galaxy S9 will not get the fingerprint scanner in the screen
- Xiaomi announced the release date of the global stable build of MIUI 9
- Intel released SSD custom Optane 900P with a new memory technology
- An overview of Gear 77 is a new benchmark among mobile games