NVIDIA first demonstrated a multiuser VR system
Today’s game for virtual reality, as a rule, assume that play them will be one person. Tentative steps in the direction of multiplayer done, but the progress is not so significant. For example, in the game Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes the player in the VR headset will disarm the bomb and his friends read him saperskoy instructions. There are multiplayer shooters like RIGS or the upcoming Farpoint, but there are people playing on the Network, but not in the same room. The company NVIDIA, apparently, anticipating future trends, demonstrated their first VR system, designed for several people.
- Review of the portable headphone amplifier HUM Hypno
- The fog created a flexible augmented reality display
- Bosch will help Apple create a new iPhone and augmented reality glasses
- In iPhone 8 stereo sound quality will reach a new level
- Meizu will split into two companies
- Protected tracker Lenovo Smart Band HW01 will compete with Mi Band 2