NVIDIA GeForce MX150 – new graphics card for laptops and ultrabooks
Last year, NVIDIA introduced the graphics processor GeForce 10-series based on the Pascal architecture for desktops and laptops. For the first time the difference between the full and mobile solutions was minimal, which is extremely pleased with the adherents of gaming notebooks. In anticipation of the exhibition Computex 2017 NVIDIA announced the new GeForce MX150 designed specifically for laptops and ultrabooks. It is made on the architecture of Pascal and is designed for those who are not power integrated graphics card.
Compared to the GeForce 940MX on the new Maxwell architecture GeForce MX150 provides three times more performance per watt. This opens up the possibility of producing thinner laptops, able to run applications faster and consuming less energy.
Power NVIDIA GeForce MX150 enough for photo editing. With such tasks it copes two times faster compared to integrated graphics.
When it comes to video, GeForce MX150 demonstrates a fourfold increase in performance compared to integrated graphics.
GeForce MX150 is also suitable for games. In the popular online projects, it provides four times more performance than integrated GPUs.
New graphics card is enough to run Dota 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends or World of Tanks in Full HD resolution at 60 frames per second.
The first notebooks based on GeForce MX150 will be available in June. Among the producers announced Acer, ASUS, Toshiba, HP and MSI.
- Gionee S10 with four cameras introduced in China
- The authors of Max Payne and Quantum Break talked about his next project
- Made in China #70: another win for robot over the human, an antidote to WannaCry and other news
- In Russia presented the first computers based on the processor “Elbrus 8S”
- Leaked renders, confirmed the rumors about the OnePlus 5
- TSMC is preparing to test the 7-nm processors for 12 key partners