All new – well forgotten old. Apparently, to this conclusion came the producers Activision when they decided to return the Call of Duty series to its roots, namely in the days when the plot of the gaming franchise was based on the events of the Second world war. And I have to admit that this approach is really not so bad. Players are tired of all these futuristic battles with robots and space Marines. After so many years returning to the theme of one of the bloodiest wars in human history could really breathe new life into the famous series of shooters from the first person. But let’s take first things first.
- Be the first user of the flagship OPPO F5
- Browse Xbox One X: decides the content, not the hardware
- IBM built the first working prototype 50-kubango quantum computer
- The choice is: cheap fast routers standard “AC” with external antennas
- Xiaomi Mi5X will be released in unusual for the company color