In recent years, I’ve been spending in front of screens of monitors and televisions more and more time. This is mostly due to my professional activities. When you’re a journalist, like it or not, but every day for several hours at a time gaining huge amounts of texts, edit them and “brush”. In other words, the monitor becomes your personal work space. Let’s add many hours playing the games that I regularly have to write reviews for our site. At some point I began to think seriously about the safety of their eyes. Recently, I accidentally stumbled upon the special computer glasses that reduce eye strain when working at the computer and through video games. It is about them I’d really like today to tell you.
- First flight of unmanned buses in Las Vegas ended with a crash
- Consoles erupted in earnest
- Tesla bought parts manufacturer Perbix with the losses of 650 million
- Predicted the crisis of 2008 the economist “buried” cryptocurrency
- Disney doing another Star Wars trilogy