As the smartphone Meizu M6 Note had since August to win a sufficient number of fans, the Chinese company decided to acquire and a small portion of the market for more compact smartphones.
Today was presented to the Meizu M6which, unlike its predecessor, has a display with a diagonal of 5.2 inches. As for the resolution, while today it is below average, the device is HD-matrix.
As for the processor, the Meizu M6 uses a 4-core MediaTek MT6750, which operates at a clock frequency of 1.5 GHz. Depending on modification, the RAM may be 2 or 3 GB. Storage of user files will be available with 16/32 GB. For those for whom this is not enough, there is a slot for cards microSD. The battery capacity is 3070 mAh, what for such performance is more than enough.
The main camera has a sensor resolution of 13 MP, front – 8 megapixels. Despite the fact that this smartphone is a budget model, under the display there is a Home button with integrated fingerprint scanner.
This smartphone will be sold in four colours: Moonlight Silver, Champagne Gold, Matte Black and Electric Blue Light. The device works under the Android operating system 7.0 Nougat.
- Hypothetical “Ninth planet” continues to torment the minds of astronomers
- Scientists first managed to convert light into sound message
- OUKITEL MAX K10000 available for pre-order
- Linda Hamilton and Arnold Schwarzenegger will return in the sequel “Terminator 2: judgment day”
- Game review of Metroid: Samus Returns