Omnicopter: drone, which has no “top” and “bottom”
Most modern drones are designed effectively which allows you to move only in one or two directions. For example, the usual location of the screws in the upper part of the aircraft gives a good lift, but allows you to move only in a position parallel to the ground, preventing “roll over”, that can be a big problem in conditions of strong wind. A completely different approach is used Omnicopter drone, propellers which are arranged so that the apparatus is equally effective to move in any direction and, in fact, has neither “top” nor “bottom”.
On this topic: ( from category Articles )
- Hand from the point of view of science: how to wash them properly?
- How does it work? | SSD
- Russian robot manipulators will travel to the ISS in 2021
- The new Zealand startup has carried out the first launch of its space rocket
- Physicists are studying the strange power, possessing attraction and repulsion,
- Artificial synapse, which can be a component of an electronic brain