Researchers of the ancient world are constantly in search of traces of extinct species in order to learn more about the history of our planet, the development and evolution of animal and plant species. And, of course, the farther into the story we try to look, the harder it is to do, because time is not sparing anything. But recently the press service of the University of Queensland, Australia, reported that on the West coast of the country failed to detect the greatest concentration of dinosaur footprints in history.
- In Android O found not previously declared functions
- V-Moda Crossfade 2 Wireless can work for 14 hours on a single charge
- Insides #911: Z17 Nubia Mini, LeEco X650 and Xiaomi Mi Mix Lite
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano – compact dual-band USB adapter with support for MU-MIMO
- There is a choice: unusual wire for smartphone