In the Chinese certification authority TENAA was the new Vertu smartphone, code-named Constellation X.
By design, the smartphone is similar to other devices of the company. Housing Vertu Constellation X is made of stainless steel, back panel covered in leather, while the display occupies almost the entire front panel. It is known that the thickness of the smartphone will amount to 10 mm and a weight of 240 g.
For the autonomy of the smartphone will be responsible battery capacity of 3200 mAh. In addition, Vertu Constellation X will receive support 4G LTE and VoLTE, and will work under the operating system Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The smartphone will be available in black, white, red, green, and purple colors.
It is known that the cost of the Vertu Constellation X will start with $1000.
The entry On the website TENAA there is a new Vertu smartphone on the Snapdragon chip 821 appeared first on Blog Hello.
- Created a new kind of memory, 500 times overtaking speed flash memory
- How to choose a stroller: tips for young parents
- Caring for health: how to choose a humidifier
- Top 10 apps for iOS and Android (16 — 22 Jan)
- Samsung plans to release case Flip Cover with built-in E-Ink screen