OnePlus 5 met with strong hands jerryrigeverything once
This week, the company OnePlus introduced the OnePlus flagship smartphone 5. Judging by only one of the specifications, but now it is one of the most advanced smartphones on the market. The device has a 5.5-inch AMOLED display, dual camera with sensors 16 and 20 MP, top-end eight-core Snapdragon 835 and 8 GB of RAM in the maximum configuration. After the presentation in the network immediately appeared a lot of reviews and tests new products, although not all of them were considered fair. Video blogger Zach Nielson YouTube channel jerryrigeverything once also took the opportunity to hold a proprietary test of strength.
OnePlus 5 are made in all-metal casing and externally there is an almost complete copy of last year’s iPhone 7 Plus. On the front side is equipped with a 5.5-inch AMOLED display covered by 2.5 D Gorilla glass 5 Glass. As in most modern flagships, glass is scratched from a tool with a hardness level 6, but the body he did not hurt. The situation is similar with metal housing. If it is scratched with a key, the traces are removed by the finger.
When it comes to strength, OnePlus 5 is a bit susceptible to bending, and the screen is separated from the body, but then with no problems back.
Depending on test results we can say that OnePlus 5 corresponds to the standards of strength of all modern flagships.
- Insides #993: analog Mix Mi from Meizu, ZUK Z3 Max iPhone 8, LG V30
- Elon Musk agreed with the authorities of Los Angeles on the construction of a network of underground tunnels
- In China have carried out quantum teleportation at a distance of 1.2 thousand kilometers
- The company is working on a new Atari game console
- Established by Ukrainians gadget for lucid dreams LucidCatcher gathered on Kickstarter more than $86 thousand
- Video review of virtual reality glasses VR Play Xiaomi Mi 2