A few years ago, several smartphone manufacturers like Samsung and HTC, have been convicted of acceleration hardware when the device was run benchmarks. Now the users of the XDA Developers said that OnePlus is also using the old trick. Using a tool Snapdragon Performance Visualizer, they found the unnatural behavior of the chipset Snapdragon 821 in smartphones OnePlus 3T: after opening certain applications, the processor frequency was increased and did not return to normal levels.
In order to verify their assumptions, enthusiasts have created a special application Geekbench with a hidden name of the package and compared the test results with the normal version of the benchmark. The results confirmed the view that OnePlus cheating with performance. The company commented that the increase in the rate is done on purpose to increase performance in heavy games. The manufacturer has promised to turn this feature off for benchmarks in the following assemblies system.
In addition, users found that a similar method uses Meizu's smartphone Pro 6.
- The miracle Book is a guarantee of extensive reading your child
- The heroine Horizon Zero Dawn speaks the voice of Chloe from Life is Strange
- Its Easy, Easy XL and XL Pro debuted in Russia
- The fingerprint scanner in Ulefone Gemini offers an extended set of capabilities
- ASUS ROG GR8 II was the most compact gaming computer for virtual reality