Online modes of the console Tekken 7 not working
Recently, the release of the seventh installment of the iconic fighting game Tekken on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, announced in 2014 and released a year later on the slot machines. Specialized journalists were extremely happy with Tekken 7, calling this part one of the best in the series. However, no problem has not done. Players massively experienced problems connecting to online matches. Because of this, they simply can’t compete with each other, including to participate in ranked matches.
When trying to find a match the game displays a message “Match lost”. The problem is not only in ranked matches, but in “Their game”. However, in the latter case, gamers sometimes still manages to start the game.
In ranked match, you go through training mode, but when there is a message about the detection of the opponent, then the system continually informs about loss of connection.
Producer of the Tekken series Katsuhiro Harada wrote on Twitter that they are aware of the problem and are working on fixing it. He also added that they intend to make changes to the search engine opponents. So, from the invitations to the games will disappear the data on the level and the character of the opponent, the players have not refused notoriously difficult fights.
- Insides #974: Leagoo M5 Edge, OnePlus 5, Doogee Shoot Power, upgrade MIUI
- Made in China #71: who created WannaCry, the end of anonymity on the Internet and other news
- Installing a new build of Windows 10 disables smartphones
- A new accessory from Xiaomi will make life easier for MacBook owners
- Rockstar has shared new details of the upcoming additions to GTA Online
- Two new iPad Pro will be presented on Monday