Large shopping web site JD.com going to start the construction of ports for drones in Sichuan province. The publication Shanghai Daily, citing the press service of the company informs that it is planned to build 150 airports for cargo UAVs — it will help me to work and deliver the goods.
- Delivery MediaTek is rapidly reduced
- Review of N. O. V. A. Legacy — 20 MB best mobile shooter
- The aliens from orbit: space technology in our smartphones
- The OnePlus 3 and 3T fixed problem with responsiveness displays
- In Lineage OS updated quick settings menu and the gallery