a London-based startup Skipping Rocks Lab has developed the packaging of the future, which can become a great replacement of plastic cups, bags and bottles. Ooho — tasteless, but edible wrapper, is made from seaweed extract. It is durable, cheap to manufacture, and most importantly absolutely environmentally friendly — it can not only eat, but also no harm to the environment to throw away — very quickly, the packaging itself will dissolve and disappear.
- 10 greatest scientific discoveries and achievements of the past decade
- Create a drug that causes dangerous bacteria to destroy their own DNA
- Block Machine: the robot trainer that helps the volleyball players kicking
- Director Ridley Scott is seriously interested in VR technology
- Mobile remittances have reached a new level