Open new genes responsible for the development of coronary heart disease
known for the development of many diseases responsible our genetics. And scientists from all over the world already not the first year engaged in research of the human genome in order to successfully detect, treat and even prevent the development of various diseases. And, according to the publication Medical Xpress, a group of researchers from Stanford, Cambridge and the University of Pennsylvania together, we managed to identify 15 new genes responsible for the development of coronary heart disease.
- EDIT — modular electric drone with individual design
- For smartphones has developed a printer with augmented reality
- The next part of Dragon Age is already in development
- Review of Master & Dynamic MH40 and MH30: a treat for the ears and eyes
- There is a choice: touch screen or large buttons?
- Rumors of the death of YotaPhone 3 was exaggerated