Oukitel K6000 Plus now available for the low, low price
If you travel frequently or just don’t want every day to charge your smartphone, you can use an external battery, but to carry constantly two devices is not always convenient. It would be correct to look at the phone with a capacious battery, which will suffice for several days of work. As an option – Oukitel K6000 Plus. It comes with a battery capacity of as much as 6 080 mAh. Besides, from 1 to 6 may he available at a discount – for less than $170. Also, the manufacturer gives buyers the accessories for $50: leather case, silicone case, protective film on screen and OTG cable for connecting external devices.
Battery capacity 6 080 mAh battery is definitely good, but many people immediately the question arises about how much this smartphone needs to be charged. Oukitel K6000 Plus supports fast charging with 12V/2A. The manufacturer made a video to show the benefits of this feature. Smartphone with a 1% charge, put it on the charger for 5 minutes. It was enough that he was able to work for more than two hours talking on the phone. At the same time on a full charge Oukitel K6000 Plus it takes only 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Specifications Oukitel K6000 Plus:
- 5.5 inch screen with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, made on technology LTPS;
- OCTA-core MediaTek processor MT6750T;
- 4 GB of RAM;
- 64 GB of internal memory, expandable up to 512 GB;
- 16-megapixel main camera with aperture f/2,0;
- 8-megapixel front camera with a viewing angle of 80 degrees;
- battery 6 080 mAh battery with support for fast charging 12V/2A;
- fingerprint scanner fired for 0.1 s;
- two slots for SIM-cards with support for 4G LTE;
- a separate audio chip AW8736;
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat.
- What to buy for LG G4
- The first examples of photos taken on my phone on 5
- Sony Xperia X Ultra will get a screen with an aspect ratio of 21:9
- The main problem Microsoft will fix the Edge in the autumn update Redstone 3
- A new version of Hydrogen OS for the OnePlus 3 will offer better sound quality
- ZTE Nubia Z17 on Snapdragon 835 tested in the benchmark