Oukitel U11 Plus with a bigger battery will work for Android 7.0
Oukitel the company regularly releases new smartphones, making the range of devices of this brand, anyone can pick up a model of taste. Recently, the manufacturer introduced announced in the autumn of last year, SmartPad Oukitel U11 Plus. The device has a large 5.7-inch Full HD display, protected by tempered glass from Japanese company Asahi Glass, and no less inspiring the battery capacity of 3700 mAh battery with support for fast charging, 5V/1.5 A. in addition, SmartPad comes preloaded with the current version of the Android operating system 7.0 Nougat.
The “heart” Oukitel U11 Plus was the eight-core processor MediaTek MT6750T, running at a clock frequency of 1.5 GHz. The RAM is 4 GB, so that the machine will easily cope with a large number of running applications or open browser tabs. For data storage provides 64 GB of internal memory expandable with cards of the format microSD up to 128 GB.
Separately, the manufacturer notes that the main camera as the front, have a resolution of 16 megapixels (interpolation 13 Megapixel). Unfortunately, examples of images yet. Also Oukitel U11 Plus worth noting is the presence of fingerprint scanner on the back, two slots for SIM-cards with support of networks of third generation, Wi-Fi 802.11 n, Bluetooth 4.0 and the ability to connect external devices via the OTG.
SmartPad has a metal frame with a back cover made of polycarbonate. Its dimensions are 154,1 x 79,4 x 8.3 mm and a weight of 209.6 g.
Oukitel U11 Plus will be available for pre-order in may. The cost of new items will be announced later.
- Startup of the week from Hello OOHO is an edible “bottle of the future” for water
- Something to read on the weekend: the AMOLED screen of the 7th generation, best marinades for shish kebab and more
- Concept-i — car with artificial intelligence from Toyota
- Apple invented the endless battery for iPhone
- In the network appeared “live” photos chrome Xiaomi Mi 6 Silver Edition
- Render Samsung Galaxy Note 8: spacecraft design, thin frame and four cameras