Owners of Samsung smartphones and tablets will receive privileges in Google Play Music
Samsung and Google have announced a new partnership associated with the music service Google Play Music. Now Google Play Music will become the standard music player and music service for smartphones and tablets South Korean manufacturer around the world. The first flagship Galaxy and Galaxy S8 S8 Plus. All new devices will come with a free three-month subscription to the service that provides full access to millions of music tracks. The subscription also includes access to premium YouTube Red.
The main bonus for owners of Samsung devices will be able to upload to Google Play Music 100 000 of songs from his personal collection, more than double available to other users. Google also promises that the music service will get the support of the voice assistant Bixby. Assistant you will be asked to include a specific song or just the playlist in a particular genre.
It is important to note that Samsung developed a special version of Google Play Music, and the one that is available in the Google Play store will not include all the bonuses. Fortunately, the network has already appeared the APK file of this app (you need the version from 7 April 2017 and later).
- Oukitel K6000 Plus you can still have time to order with the discount and gifts on $50
- Made in China #65: robots in kindergartens, technology fair in Shanghai and in other news
- The best games of the week: the heiress of “Le Corsaire” and a new hit from the authors of Cut the Rope
- What to buy for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- Play Moto Z2 will retain the modular design
- HTC U 11 will be available in five different colors