Oxford has created an artificial retina made of soft biomaterial
currently Existing implants is not as good as would like. Use the same for their production of solid materials are dangerous, because their properties are not the best way can affect the health of the patient. Therefore, researchers from the University of Oxford decided to create a soft artificial retina from biodegradable and natural materials. When using the risk of rejection by the body are minimal, and settle down they should be doing much better.
- Stanford has developed a biodegradable and flexible electronic circuits
- An overview of the player xDuoo X10 — water wears away the stone
- Art Director Prey is afraid to go back to Half-Life
- Cameraphones, long lasting and secure smartphones the Blackview from 6000 rubles
- Scientists have created a compact speaker of graphene
- What to buy for Honor 7