sadly, but the lifespan of the spacecraft “Cassini” is about to end. Once started in 1997, it became part of the space program “Cassini-Huygens”, aimed at the study of Saturn, its rings and satellites. The last phase of life of the device, dubbed “the finale of the Opera”, will begin on 22 April this year. “Cassini” will make 22-of-flight between Saturn and his inner ring, and on September 15 will forever plunge into the planet’s atmosphere, collecting and transmitting to Earth the priceless data up to the last seconds of his life. We invite you to enjoy the great pictures of Saturn’s rings taken by Cassini on days.
- AI is as effective in diagnosing skin cancer, like a real dermatologist
- Russia has developed a cure for drug addiction
- Elon Musk started to dig a tunnel
- Created a metamaterial that is capable of becoming soft upon impact
- The Boeing company introduced a lightweight space suit new generation