Physicists say they have found a way of identifying naked singularities
Black holes. Insanely dense cosmic objects with such powerful gravity that it bends space-time, and our current laws of physics, eventually creating a singularity. Fortunately, the universe protects us from these objects, creating around them the event horizon. We cannot see black holes, but can see the boundaries of its event horizon. But now physicists say they have found a way to detect a naked singularity, while simultaneously checking the strength of some of our laws of classical physics.
- Lucky seven: TOP 7 best fitness bands to 1500 hryvnia
- How dangerous wireless keyboard and mouse
- Schedule announced the release of four sequels to “Avatar”
- The concept of frameless Nokia 9 made a detailed video presentation
- How did the neural network?
- Scientists have discovered a new quantum state of matter