Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) supports voice calls
Just a day ago we wrote about possible release of a new affordable tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab A2’s, and now from Vietnam came the unexpected news that Samsung really has officially unveiled the budget tablet PC with 8 inch screen, but called it the Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017). The device is powered by a Quad-core Snapdragon 425 with a preinstalled operating system Android 7.1 Nougat and offers optional LTE-module. Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) allows you to make calls over cellular networks in the presence of the SIM cards and capacious battery provides up to 14 hours of video viewing.
The tablet casing is made of metal, and under the display there is a physical Home button and two navigation buttons.
Full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) are as follows:
- 8-inch TFT screen with a resolution of 1280×800 pixels;
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 with a clock frequency of 1.4 GHz;
- graphics accelerator Adreno 308;
- 2 GB OF RAM;
- 16 GB of expandable internal memory with memory card support up to 256GB inclusive;
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat;
- main camera: 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash, aperture f/1,9, video recording in Full HD mode, shooting Mode HDR Pro;
- front camera: 5 MP;
- wireless: LTE support voice calls Wi-Fi a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou;
- battery: 5000 mAh (14 hours of continuous video playback);
- size: 212,1 x 124,1 x 8.9 mm;
- weight: 364 g
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) available in black and Golden colors. The cost of the tablet with LTE module in Vietnam is approximately $285.