Plasma cuts metal like butter
During operation of the plasma torch sparks doesn’t consider what happens to cut metal, but for high-speed cameras is not a problem. When shooting with a frequency of 480 – 30 000 frames per second you can see how hard the steel is melted under the influence of the plasma, yielding to its pressure. Fascinating video published by YouTube channel “Distorted perception”.
- Meet the flagship ZTE Nubia Z17 with 8 GB of RAM
- 3D-printed rocket engine heralded a new era of space exploration
- Airplane to launch rockets from Stratolaunch Systems first left the hangar
- Scientists accidentally created a black hole of molecular
- Seven major trends in the field of high technology, we are changing
- Toyota introduced its flying car concept, which will be released in 2020