Not so long ago, the network had published the first image of Moto Z2 Play, according to which significant changes in the design of the model, in comparison with the predecessor, will not have to wait. This decision is explained as the desire to preserve compatibility with all existing modules. Meanwhile, as reported by the resource Venture Beat, minimal visual changes – not the unfortunate news about the upcoming smartphone. According to rumors, the model will Play Z2 to yield Z Play in one is important for user perspective.
Venture Beat claims that the new Moto Z2 Play will be 1 mm thinner and a little lighter in weight by 20 grams, which will affect the capacity of the battery. Recall that the original Moto Z Play received a 510 battery 3 mAh, however, a novelty, contrary to all expectations, will be equipped with battery is only 3,000 mAh.
According to insiders, Z2 Moto Play can get 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory vs 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB ROM predecessor. Most likely, the smartphone will be equipped with Snapdragon processor 626, a 12-megapixel main and 5 megapixel front cameras with improved image quality. The device will be running Android 7.1 Nougat.
It is expected that Moto Z2 can think of is the June, along with Moto Moto Z2 and Z2 Force.
- The following smart column from Amazon will be equipped with screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 will be completed for 7-nm process
- Specifications Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) discovered in the benchmark
- Overview of CATS — fighting cats from the creators of Cut the Rope
- My garden: 1001 idea how to equip it and transform. Part 1