Until the end of the year, the company Samsung plans to enter into a contract with Qualcomm, which implies the use of the Galaxy S9 and S9 plus the new Snapdragon processors 845. This became known thanks to the “insider” Eldar Murtazin. It is worth noting that in the past this person was often provided “reliable information” from the camp of the Korean company, however often it is not confirmed.
If the deal goes through, then other smartphone manufacturers will have to wait a bit, because Qualcomm will be required primarily to perform the duties in front of the South Korean company.
Eldar Murtazin claims that Samsung plans to accelerate the launch of new flagships: the Galaxy S9 and S9+ debut about a month earlier than usual.
Recall that usually the company presents its new flagship line of Galaxy S at the event Galaxy Unpacked. Next year it will be held on February 25, the day before the opening of the exhibition MWC 2018.
Recall, we recently told you that in the leaked pictures of Samsung Galaxy S9.
- The legendary fighting game Mortal Kombat was 25 years old
- In the leaked render flagship smartphone OnePlus 5T
- Top 10 apps for iOS and Android (2-8 October)
- According to rumors, Huawei is developing its own voice assistant
- Xiaomi X1 appeared on the rendering