Popular Blackview smartphone will soon receive Android 7.0 Nougat
Blackview is one of the few Chinese manufacturers, which produces the device with a preinstalled version of the Android operating system 7.0 Nougat and don’t forget about their older models. The company announced plans to upgrade smartphones to the latest Android version. Thus, protected from water and shock resistant BV6000S with a battery capacity of 5,000 mAh needs this week to begin to upgrade to Android 7.0. Next in line are the BV7000 Pro and P2. Smartphones BV7000 Pro and P2 will receive an update to Android 7.0 Nougat in the next month.
The update includes the following changes:
- ability to work simultaneously with two applications on the screen;
- updated notification center;
- reply to messages directly from notification center;
- quick access to installation of applications;
- night mode;
- customizable quick settings menu;
- improved voice search;
- improved power saving mode Doze;
- the data saver Data Saver.
In addition, the company Blackview has temporarily reduced the price of the recently introduced smartphone Lite P2. It comes with a preinstalled version of the Android operating system 7.0 Nougat. One of its distinguishing features was the device the battery capacity of 6000 mAh battery with support for fast charging 9V/2A via a universal connector USB Type-C. it has a 5.5-inch IPS-display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, eight-processor MediaTek MT6753, 3 GB RAM storage 32 GB expandable, 13-megapixel main and 8-megapixel front-facing camera, two slots for SIM-cards and a fingerprint scanner.
Order Blackview P2 Lite with discount
- ZUI will predustanovyat on Moto smartphones in China alone
- NVIDIA SHIELD now supports 4K TV via Google Cast
- Top 10 apps for iOS and Android (17 — 23 April)
- “Comrade” – review of the protected smartphone Nomi i5070 Iron-X
- LG announced the smart bidet using the technology of the Internet of things
- Most jizneopisanie exoplanets are likely to be water worlds