The first high-quality image frameless Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Before the presentation of the new line of flagship smartphones 10 Mate from Huawei in 2 weeks, and the closer the event, the more the network appears different leaks.
The insider Evan Blass, known under the nickname @evleaks, published the first high-quality image Mate Pro 10.
Apparently, the smartphone will indeed be frameless and the same as the previous flagship will get dual camera, created in collaboration with Leica. The insider confirmed that both of the main camera module will get a lens with a maximum aperture of f/1,6 as the LG V30. The camera will support 14 scenarios of Studio — analogue of the function of Portrait Lighting in iOS 11.
Recall that, according to rumors, the phone will set a new OCTA-core processor Kirin 970 with a dedicated unit for machine learning. Battery capacity will be 4000 mAh. The battery will support a proprietary fast charging, operating on the basis of neural networks.
Presentation of the smartphone Huawei Mate 10 will be held on October 16.
Recently we told you about the rendering and the possible characteristics of Huawei Mate Mate 10 and 10 Pro.
- New “revolutionary” technology Apple Face ID does not recognize children?
- Apple has made operating systems iOS and macOS open!
- Google plans to create a competitor to Amazon Echo Show
- On hrobuchak appears Google Assistant
- Selectable scales: on what to pay attention
- What is convection in microwave ovens: available on complex