Timely diagnosis and monitoring of diseases, no doubt, occupies a very important position in modern medicine. But many diseases require very complicated devices for continuous monitoring of the condition. With the aim of improving the quality of life creating more and more smart gadgets. And was recently presented a prototype “smart shirt” for fixing the performance of the heart. And, interestingly, his creation is a pupil of the Lyceum № 97 of the city of Chelyabinsk.
- The company Kniterate has created a machine to “print” clothing
- Analysts estimate the real cost of Nintendo Switch
- Battery Huawei Y5 (2017) will retain 80% capacity after 800 charge cycles
- Streaming service Twitch has started to sell computer games
- BQ Strike 2 for Android 7.0 Nougat on sale