As you probably already know, September 12 will be an event which the whole world will see the long-awaited smartphone — Apple iPhone 8. If you are bored to watch the stream yourself, then we invite you on September 12 at 20:00 in Park im. T. G. Shevchenko, The Dnieper.
It was at this time and in this place we will show the live broadcast of the event on the screen with a diagonal of 250 inches. It should be noted that broadcast will be the original, which is in English. And for those who are not strong, will also be a parallel translation.
So, on September 12, Tuesday, 20:00, Shevchenko Park. Waiting for you, admission is free!
- Startup of the week from Hello: Luna Display — turn your iPad into a display for the Mac
- The network got the video from an iPhone 8 in working condition
- How to prepare your iPhone for sale
- Zeiss VR One Connect — gaming VR-headset with support for SteamVR (6 photos + video)
- Samsung Galaxy S9: because of the iPhone the company will release its flagships more often?