Print stem cells biorock tested on sheep
Professionals Australian Centre for health research of Aikenhead developed a special “3D biorock”, print stem cells last year, but only now got the chance to test it properly. As a material for printing in the handle applies a mixture of hydrogel and stem cells — this mixture can effectively rebuild cartilage tissue, and heals difficult to treat injuries.
- Modern Strike Online classic shooters in mini format
- Huawei nova 2 and nova 2 Plus is an affordable solution for mobile photographers
- Lirbi Reader is the embodiment of the ideas of users and new opportunities
- Samsung Galaxy S8 S8 Plus and Galaxy will appear in three new colors
- For Honor 9 fully disclosed prior to the presentation
- Blizzard can release a mobile game on Warcraft