Yesterday, the Ministry of electronics and information technology of India has already issued a press release with words of welcome regarding the expected start of first operations.
The Ministry noted that the production of Apple smartphones in India will “contribute to the development of advanced technologies”, which requires the country to “compete globally”.
- Together with the next update of Nexus and 5X 6P will get Google Assistant
- The results of the drawing of 7 smartphones Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)
- Became known the exact date of the announcement of new smartphones Nokia
- Top 7 best juicers rating of 2016, Allo
- Along with the Galaxy S8 Samsung will introduce wireless headphones with active noise reduction