On popular online Slashleaks, which publishes leaks on different devices, was supposedly a formal promotional materials yet to be announced flagship smartphone Huawei Mate Mate 10 and 10 Pro. On their smartphones are shown from different sides, and on one of the slides says that they will be protected from water according to IP67 standard. Judging by the published images, the Mate 10 will really get a frameless design, as previously reported.
Curiously, on the same slide fingerprint scanner smartphone is at the front, while on the other it is already on the back side.
And although the front of the smartphone is similar to that previously shown by Evan Blass, the design of the rear side is clearly causing issues. The official teaser from Huawei , we showed a glimpse of a dual camera of the future smartphone, which looked quite different. Therefore, we cannot exclude the fact that the slides have been tampered with.
Presentation of the Huawei Mate Mate 10 10 and Pro on 16 October.
- A professional photographer has tested the camera of the iPhone 8 Plus
- Insides #1093: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus, H3 Cubot, Huawei Mate 9, Leagoo S8 Pro
- The 10 best apps with augmented reality for iOS 11
- Gravity can create a strange flash in the quantum world
- Not of this world: scientists have created an artificial brain made of silver and forced him to learn