Psychologists: the Use of foul language makes you stronger
Professor of psychology Richard Stevens is one of those famous “British scientists” pleasing the mankind is a significant and important discoveries. He was awarded the IG Nobel prize for research on a Mat a few years ago and it seems that the success inspired him to new achievements in this field. Seven years ago, he proved that swearing reduces the pain threshold, and now was able to discover another important property of foul language.
- Neuralink Elon Musk. Part five: the challenge Neuralink
- Opera Max updated the interface and added saving tips traffic
- How and why to remove system apps and files Android
- Overview Call of Duty: aerial Warfare — the Continuum: punk, disco and kung fu
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7R shown in the pictures
- There is a choice: how to make my iPhone not like everyone